Wondering what to do next?
We get it. When you’re injured, the last thing you want to do is spend hours researching what your rights are, how you can be compensated, and where to find help. You just want to get better—and that’s why we’ve done all the work for you!
At the Nomberg Law Firm, we believe that every injury victim deserves to know their rights, to understand how they can be compensated for their injuries, and where to find trustworthy help when they need it. We’ve put together this free online resource for injury victims in Alabama—so you can educate yourself about your legal rights and learn how you can improve your chances of recovering from your accident and getting compensation for your injuries.
This free guide will be expanded as more content is added. We’re working hard to ensure it’s as accurate, complete and up-to-date as possible.
Learn about your legal rights after an injury.
Workplace Injury & Workers’ Compensation
- Average Weekly Wage/How Workers’ Comp Benefits Are Calculated
- How Workers’ Comp Differs from Personal Injury
- Independent Medical Exams: What They Are & What To Expect
- Top Alabama Workers’ Comp Insurance Adjusters Tricks
Common Workplace Injuries and Their Impact
- Workers’ Comp for Electrical Injuries/Electrocutions
- Workers’ Comp for Muscle Strains, Sprains and Overexertion
- Workers’ Comp for an Occupational Illness
- Workers’ Comp for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Workers’ Comp for Repetitive Stress Injuries
- Workplace Slips, Trips & Falls and Workers’ Comp
- Workers’ Comp for Traumatic Brain Injuries
Alabama Injured Workers from Various Industries
- Alabama Workers’ Comp for Injured Amazon Employees
- Alabama Workers’ Comp for UPS Employees
- Alabama Workers’ Comp for Walmart Employees Hurt on the Job
- How To Avoid Injuries While Working in a Warehouse
- Most Dangerous and Deadly Jobs in Alabama
- Workers’ Comp for Injured Costco Workers
- Workers’ Compensation for FedEx Employees in Alabama